MICROSOFT LYNC 2013
Microsoft Lync 2013 is an another miracle tool from Microsoft. Microsoft Lync is known as an instant-messaging client and in modern IT Industries. Lync 2013 has strong capabilities such as Audio Calls, Video Calls, Online meetings, instant document sharing and more.
With IIHT’s Lync 2013 training, you will achieve the stage to be prepared for certification on Microsoft Lync. Lync 2013 Course offered at IIHT covers all the basics and advanced level from Architecture and Design Approach to Planning a Migration to Lync Server 2013. Take a look at the following Course details that you learn from IIHT in Lync Training.
Microsoft Lync (also known as Microsoft Office Communications or Skype for Business Server) is a real-time Collaboration and Conferencing Server Software that helps in various forms of communications for enterprises like instant messaging (IM), VoIP Telephony, Presence, audio, video or web conferences (via desktop communicator client) and PSTN connectivity. Lync can be used internally within an enterprise or between two or more enterprises or even with external parties on public internet or phones (PSTN and SIP Trunking).
Lync Server makes use of Interactive Connectivity Establishment for NAT traversal and TLS encryption for providing secure voice and video, whether inside and outside the enterprises. Apart from these basic features, Lync also provides features like Identity Federation, which can be configured manually or automatically.
With so many features on the board, many enterprises have adopted Lync Server in their existing systems. All instant messages can be logged and archived using Lync Server and creating Call Detail Records. New version of Lync Server also includes constant chat, enhanced client compatibility, revised conferencing characteristics, inter-trunk routing, disaster recovery, high availability and newer topology. Lync Server 2013 also supports IPv6 fully, apart from IPv4.
As more and more enterprises are moving towards Lync Server, there is a huge demand for Lync Professionals. Thus, IIHT has designed a modular programme on Lync Server covering the following topics:
- Architecture and Design Approach for Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Designing a Lync Server 2013 Topology
- Configuring Users and Rights in Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Client and Device Deployment and Management
- Conferencing in Lync Server 2013
- Designing and Deploying External Access
- Deploying Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat
- Monitoring and Archiving
- Administration and Maintenance of Lync Server 2013
- High Availability in Lync Server 2013
- Disaster Recovery in Lync Server 2013
- Planning a Migration to Lync Server 2013
Pre-requisites : Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Hardware/Networking.
Duration : 40 hours.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING LYNC 2013
- Ensures strong connectivity among employees in an organization and helps in sharing information easily.
- Helps in protecting your sensitive data from leakage and theft.
- Due to increased productivity and efficiency, Lync Server 2013 is widely used among enterprises.
- Better career opportunities and good pay in top MNCs.